Customer reviews of a website are not just for showing off. They can be utilized for improving your SEO. Customer reviews are responsible for building trust in your brand. It is an opportunity for the people that are familiar with your brand to share their knowledge about the products. They can narrate what they love so much about your products, services, and customer experience. If you have a public review, you are conveying a message that you are safe for doing business. Here are some ways of boosting your ranking by using customer reviews.
1. Emphasize off-site SEO: Off-site SEO involves the efforts you take for building your digital footprint away from your site. It can involve developing credible backlinks to your pages, creating profiles on third-party review platforms, and being active on social media platforms. Almost all companies will have an on-page SEO strategy that can help with organic searches however, just some select few people spend a good deal of effort on off-page work. All search engines including Google consider the off-site signals for measuring the authority, relevancy, and trustworthiness of your company. Customer reviews are the consistent methods used by internet marketers to improve these signals.
2. Never neglect the referral traffic: Apart from the benefits you get from the off-page SEO, if you create a profile on third-party websites, it can lead to a big spike in referral traffic. This is because when someone is searching for customer reviews for a brand, these websites will be at the top of the SERPs. A lot of these third-party customer review websites have higher trust and authority levels. They allow the brand reviews a share in the higher ranking. Concentrating on referral traffic can improve the SEO with a raised flow of traffic together with the organic traffic. Referral traffic is overlooked many times so, it can be an advantage.
3. Show the customer reviews on your site: Having these customer reviews on some important landing pages is easy to achieve by using review widgets. This tiny addition to the site can improve the chances of your pages showing up in the organic search results. Customer reviews must be treated as content sources for your website. When you display them, you are diversifying your content to add relevant content to your pages. Both will take you to a better page ranking in search results. As customer reviews are increasing the content on a page, they make the pages more valuable in the eyes of Google.
4. Keep track of the star ratings: When internet marketers think about search results and star ratings, they would think about paid listings. But many of them do not realize that it is also possible to get star ratings from organic searches. You need to appeal to the customers that are not too keen on clicking on an ad. The star review ratings provide a visual representation and develop searcher trust. This feature was not very common earlier but nowadays Google allows website owners to display the ratings by using their schema markup. The collection of product reviews helps qualify for review snippets in organic searches.
5. Use long-tail search queries: You need to review ultra-specific long-tailed keywords used by your customers while searching for your products. It is a key for capturing a niche audience. However, internet marketers can also use queries from customer reviews that amplify the voice of the customer and are relevant. Although the long-tail keywords achieve lesser traffic, they have a greater conversion value because they are more specific. These product reviews allow your customers to become copywriters allowing them an opportunity to share their experiences.
Customer reviews are a terrific marketing engine. Reviews can help you in getting measurable ROI with raised revenues and web traffic. Keep in mind that featuring reviews even when they are adverse is critical for brands that are looking to develop client trust in the modern SEO world. Remember, more than half the trackable traffic comes via organic searches. It is a wise idea for internet marketers to use customer reviews, for capturing some of this traffic. If your business operates from Clearwater, FL area, for professional help connect with experts at ISEOU Company.